It’s so rare that we have to worry about the weather, that we’re not accustomed to making decisions about programming and snow. However, the forecast for this weekend and into next week suggest that we may get substantial snows and we want to be sure we all stay safe.
Watch our website and Facebook page for announcements about activities over the weekend.
Church Administrator, Libby Ball, and Rev. Linda will be available via email if you have any questions or concerns. We will let you know as soon as a decision is made about cancelling events or worship by posting it here on our website and on our Facebook page, as well as sending out an email to our entire mailing list.