Date(s) - 03/15/2021
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Turning of the Wheel: A Vernal Equinox Bardic Story and Song Circle
Join the TUUC group, Infinite CUUPS, on Zoom like the bards of old for an all-ages sharing of sources that relate to the upcoming Spring Equinox! Celebrated by pagan and earth-centered traditions under various names such as Ostara, Eostre, and or as the start of the New Year, the equinox is a time associated with the arrival of Spring and fertility as warmth and sunlight return after the cold winter months. You can offer a song, story, or poem to rejoice with us during this time of rebirth. Or just come and enjoy! Here are our guidelines, a “must read” if you intend to share an offering:
- 3-5 minutes max. Please time yourself in advance – thanks!
- We welcome material related to the Spring Equinox and the arrival of Spring from across all cultures. You can read or tell a story, recite a poem, or sing a song. Please make sure you:
- Offer material appropriate for all ages
- Know the culture of the material you are sharing. If it is a “Native” story please find out what tribe or tribes and the locations it comes from.
- Credit the author (if known)
- Please choose indigenous wisdom, pagan traditions, and folktales that focus on the coming of Spring, or the Equinox or Ostara, (but not Easter, as there are other spaces for sharing Easter stories).
Meeting ID: 817 2629 4450