Date(s) - 02/29/2020
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Have you ever thought that you have a sermon in you? Would you like to join with others to learn what it means to explore life experiences and spiritual lessons and then share it with your congregation? Rev. Linda will be leading a course in which you can do just this! Using the book The Shared Pulpit: A Sermon Seminar for Lay People, we’ll gather in person, online over Zoom, and in small groups to create sermons that can be shared. The process requires some reading and time for writing and reflection over two months.
The process includes five meeting times, some onsite and some online:
- Saturday, February 29, 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon in person onsite at TUUC
- Wednesday, March 11, 6:30—8:00 p.m. Zoom online meeting
- Wednesday, March 25, 630—8:00 p.m. Zoom online meeting
- Wednesday, April 8, 6:30—8:00 p.m. Zoom online meeting
- Saturday, April 18, 9:30 a.m.—12:00 noon in person onsite at TUUC
Sign up on Sundays at the Religious Explorations Programs Table or by sending Linda an email at Minister@TahomaUU.com. Questions? Let Linda know!