Religious Education is coming back to TUUC! We are thrilled to be welcoming back children to our RE program this spring. Elementary and middle-school children will be able to join a multi-age RE class led by Scott Redman and Staci Kopcha.
- Saturday, April 1 To prepare, we need many helpers to join our clean up efforts to prepare the downstairs space from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. All ages are welcome to come and clean, fix things, and tidy up.
- Sunday, April 9 is our kick-off with egg-dyeing
- Sunday, April 16 we will begin our formal curriculum with Spirit Play and adapt it for the ages of children who sign up. The RE Committee will also be meeting after church on this day for anyone who wants to join us.
Registration form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddLFK7u3IJIb1_MvDK3K19iuvm6vObW4RODZStISOToHB1-A/viewform
We will have nursery service available for toddlers and preschoolers with Jan DeLong. We are also working on a plan for our high school youth group. Stay tuned!
How can you help?
- Come clean up on Saturday, April 1
- Volunteer to help downstairs with the children. You can volunteer once a month or one a quarter. We need at least two adults with each group downstairs for safety and security, not to mention just logistics.
- Donate snacks for RE (We will need hard boiled eggs for Sunday, April 9. Let Krissy know if you can provide a dozen)
- Bring in pictures of children and families from years past for a collage we are creating to celebrate the return of RE and many more children and families to our community
If you have questions or would like more information, please email Krissy Kim at email@example.com