TUUC Online Winter Fest Auction 2022
February 24 – 27, 2022
Auction Info, Donation Info, and Ideas
We’re having an online auction! For our successful auction, we need LOTS of fun and interesting items to bid on!
This year, because of the still-evolving pandemic, your dinners, parties, and excursions may need to be adapted in order to offer them safely. Please monitor CovdActNow.org and TUUC’s gathering guidelines. It is recommended that gatherings be outdoors. Below is a list of Auction Donation Ideas for inspiration. Some events/gatherings will have a fixed number of spots available with a fixed price. Others (such as a weekend getaway for two for example) will be bid upon in the silent auction format. Tangible items will be added to the silent auction.
Donations accepted until Wednesday, February 23.
Bidding open Thursday, February 24 until Sunday, February 27 at 10:00 p.m.
Once you’ve decided on what you would like to donate to the 2022 auction, go to be sure to fill in a separate “Donate Items“ form for each item you are donating, Please include a photo, if possible. The Donate Items forms are completed and submitted electronically and can be found at the top of the TUUC Winter Fest Auction 2022 website.
DINNERS and PARTIES
- Backyard Concert
- Sunday Smoker BBQ Dinner for 8 delivered to your door
- Thematic Dinners (e.g., Greek, Moroccan, Thai)
- Girls Night In painting party held over Zoom with wine and supplies delivered and step-by-step instructions to paint an original piece of art
- Jewelry Making or craft party
- Whiskey/beer/wine/chocolate tasting party held outdoors with food pairings
- Photo tour of your favorite trip over Zoom with foods/beverages from that country delivered
- Charades or other game in the yard with burgers and beer
- Happy Hour on the deck
- Party – garden tea
EXCURSIONS, VACATIONS, LODGING
- Vacation property rental (e.g. 2 nights at your time share)
- Guided Tour of a favorite place (e.g. historic building, distillery, small town)
- Canoe, kayak, snowshoe, or other guided excursion
- Truck rental with one hour of labor within a designated radius
- Dog-walking, house-sitting, yard work
- Tutoring via zoom
- Self-Help Coach – to help set personal goals and be a cheerleader
- Photography – portrait sitting
- Computer help
- Family Genealogy: Tips for Getting Started on Researching Your Roots
- Course drawing, scrapbooking, flower arranging
- Ten Beginner Guitar lessons
- Geocaching Day with Picnic Lunch
- Group Camping – include site rental, campfire dinner and breakfast
- Bird-Watching Lesson and Hike
- Basket of Games & Snacks for Family Game Nights
- Group hike with a picnic lunch
- Cinema Fresca – outdoor movie night with snacks
- Craft Party
- Game Night with make-your-own pizzas
- Candy Jar filled with after homework treats
ART and HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
- Quality handmade items
- Hand-knit scarves/socks/shawls
- Original oil paintings
- Metal yard art
- Hand-made jewelry
- Baking e.g. pies, cookies, baked goods
- Special occasion cake, made to order
- Four seasons of Soup and Salad/Bread, delivered
- Pie of the month, delivered to your door
- Green Thumb Basket (seeds, hand balm, starter soil, markers, etc.) in a flowerpot
- Grillers Delight Basket – marinade, rubs, apron in a grill basket
- Italian Dinner Basket – red wine, high end pastas and sauce, bread sticks in a breadbasket
- Save The Planet Gift Basket – an environmentally friendly assortment of useful reusable items
- Puzzle basket – jigsaws, Sudoku, Crossword book, etc.
You can view auction items ahead of bidding to make your plan to bid on the many wonderful items for sale.
- Donors, please make arrangements with the winner for delivery or pick up of items.
Please email Auction@TahomaUU.com if you have questions.